For Thick, Rich & Small-Scale Premium Blends
The Twister Jar is designed to blend your very thickest recipes, such as:
– Fresh nut butters
– Super-Thick Shakes
– Creamy Dressings
– Single-Serve Smoothies – as small as 170ml (2/3 Cup)
…and many more premium blends in just seconds.
1. Simply add ingredients and twist the patented Twister lid counter-clockwise, whilst the blend cycle is running.
2. This twisting motion forces the ingredients from the sides of the jar back into the blade (without the need for a tamper), allowing you to achieve a safe perfect blend every time.
3. For small, thinner blends (such as single serve smoothies and light dressings), use the included Mini Gripper lid to simply contain the ingredients during blending.
Unique to Blendtec®
The Twister Jar features include all the following advantages:
- Patented Twister lid
- Easy-To-Read Markings (up to 2 cups/500ml)
- Ultra-Durable, BPA-Free, Eastman Tritan™ (Think Space Helmet Tough)
-Will handle anything you can throw at it
- Ergonomic Design (allows for easy pouring)
- Patented Single-Prong, Ultra-Hard Stainless Steel Tuned Wingtip Blade
- Super Easy & Safe To Clean (Finger-Friendly blade design safer for fingers when cleaning)
- Clear Vent in Lid (vents air pressure when blending liquids – and allows ingredients to be added through the centre of the lid during blends)
- Compatible With All Blendtec Home Blenders
- Super Easy Clean-Up!
Also included is the Spectacular Spatula – engineered specifically for the Twister Jar.
Blendtec® made this spatula just the right length and shape to get every delicious morsel out of your jar.
Super Easy Clean-Up!
The Blendtec Twister Jar can be easily cleaned by adding 2 cups of water and 1 drop of dishwashing detergent to the container. Then just hold the pulse button for 5 seconds, rinse, and you’re ready for your next recipe!
One Year Back-to-Base Warranty
The warranty period begins on the purchase date recorded on the Tax Invoice issued by Blazen Natural Vitality.
You must supply proof of purchase to support your Blendtec warranty claim.
Warranty is valid only with proof of purchase enclosed with warranty.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects only.
Warranty applies only within the country of purchase.
Warranty is not transferrable between end-users.
Cosmetic damage and abuse are not included within the warranty.
Failure to follow the Installation and Operation Instructions or the Important Safeguards as set out in your Blendtec® Manual included with your purchase may void your warranty.
If a defect is caused by misuse, neglect and/or tampering it will void your warranty.
DO NOT attempt to do your own repairs or it will VOID your warranty.
Repairs or alterations made by persons other than Blendtec authorised service representatives will void the warranty.
Use of a domestic product in a commercial environment will void the warranty.
Warranty is void on any product where the serial number has been removed.
If the warranty claim is not valid, you may incur a labour fee of $88 plus the cost of delivering the Blendtec product back to your shipping address.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES – Blendtec disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a practical purpose, with respect to this machine. Furthermore, Blendtec accepts no responsibility for utility services (power surges, high or low voltage,) improper connections, the accompanying product manual(s) (where supplied) and other written material. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES – Under no circumstance or in any event shall Blendtec or its suppliers or agents be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, loss of perishables, sanitary condition of machinery, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the equipment, even if Blendtec has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Blendtec’s entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for this equipment.[/accordion_item]
The Twister Jar In Action
See the Twister Jar in action: